The National Masonry Instructors Association's mission is to develop collaborative partnership with the education community, business and industry to created awareness of the prefessionalism of the masonry occupation by promoting quality masonry programs and keeping members informed of innovative trends and changing technology.
NMIA Goals and Objectives
- Promoting masonry training programs throughout the United States
- Assist in the unifcation of masonry programs
- Improving curriculums and teaching materials
- Upgrading recruitment and training methods
- Increasing partnership with business and industry
- Promote annual workmanship and seminar for professional development